5 Ingredients That Make Your Now Fresh Bag Much More Superior Than Others
April 02, 2018
‘It could only be fresher if you made it from scratch’ The good folks of Now Fresh recognized the need for fresh food for our furry family members! And they decided to stay true to the name in every way possible! Premium quality ingredients that were as fresh as you’d like your home food to be and carefully curated recipes that provide wholesome nutrition and taste went into every Now Fresh Bag, packed with love. The difference was so apparent that it’s incredible ; dogs loved the fresh-off-the-kitchen-counter feel of Now Fresh and even picky eaters licked their bowls off!
So what makes your bag of Now Fresh food better than the others? Besides the fact that it’s made with market fresh ingredients, here are 5 things in the Now Fresh Bag that make it bowl-licking delicious :
- Turkey : The primary source of nutrition for any dog must be protein. Dogs are carnivores and need meat for their energy and health requirements. The turkey used in Now Fresh is a de-boned, high quality protein source derived from the clean flesh of Turkey.
- Salmon : If you’re a fish eater, you’d know that Salmon is a fish that is known for its delicate taste and nutrient density. It is a high source of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids. It helps to keep your dog’s coat shiny and provides essential nutrition to them too
- Duck : Not commonly found in regular dog food since it’s a highly premium ingredient, duck meat is rich in protein and extremely delicious compared to other meats. Especially beneficial for dogs with allergies, duck meat is proven to be highly beneficial and has a cooling effect on their digestive systems
- Coconut: Just like humans, coconut oil has a host of benefits for dogs too. Coconut oil is shown to increase energy levels, improve skin and coat, improve digestion, and reduce allergic reactions in canines. The fatty acids from coconut oil are directly absorbed in the GI tract and go to the liver where they are metabolized into utilizable energy.
- The best fresh fruits and veggies : Now Fresh recipes use a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables that are known to be good for dogs. Tomatoes, carrots, pumpkins, bananas, cranberries, blackberries, papayas, pineapples, lentils, broccoli, spinach and a host of other veggies and fruits are picked from the choicest produce to add the essential fiber and nutrition to your Now Fresh bag.
At Now Fresh, a ‘one-for-all’ approach just won’t do. Their extensive research in nutrition has taught them one simple thing – fresh food is as important to dogs as it is to humans. So they’ve gone all out and sourced the most premium and freshest ingredients for their customized recipes. After all, your dog is family.