Tips for making your pets’ Christmas special
December 15, 2018
“It’s not what’s under the tree that matters. It’s who’s gathered around it!”
Christmas is the most joyous season of the year. A time where everyone gets together and celebrates. Pets, just like the rest of the family are an important part of the Christmas celebrations; but Christmas can get extremely busy. And while this may get slightly stressful for us, it might get extremely stressful for our pets. Too many visitors, too much noise, too much of petting etc. Watch out for signs of anxiety, aggressiveness. Apart from this, pamper your precious silly! Indulge your pet this season with all his favourites. Treats, toys and more.
Here are a few ways in which you can make this Christmas special for your pet:
- Christmas shopping is for all! Invest in a snazzy new collar with Christmas colours and a bell to amuse your four-legged friend. Get an Antler Band to be worn around the ears of your pets. Disclaimer: One look at them in that Antler band and you might fall in love all over again with them. However, make sure these are made from soft material and do not injure them in any way.
- Treat your best with the best! Indulge them in Applaws and Now Fresh products! These premium pet foods will keep them happy and how in this festive season while also preserving their health. A happy tummy = happiest festive spirit!
- Gift them a customised Christmas stocking filled with Toys and Chewies they would love.
- Think about your pets’ safety. Christmas tree decorations, candles and mistletoe can pose a threat to their health and wellbeing. Keep them away from these and under a watchful eye making sure they do not chew or devour any of these.
- Cater to their needs and spoil them silly. Book an appointment for them at a pet spa for a luxurious bath, a blow dry and an overall spruce up.
- The best way to make them feel special is to spend quality time with them. The second best is to get them regular exercise. Combine these two by taking them on long walks and spending ample quality time with them.
- Costumes and clothing for animals is a fad that cannot be missed. From bowties and bandanas to sweaters and cover up, design an outfit for them that is trendy yet comfortable.
- Make your pets a part of the holiday family plan. Take them to see the festive lighting along with you. Plan a fun holiday to a pet friendly destination or hotel.
Also, you can never go overboard with love and cuddles. Shower them with plenty of these this Christmas. After all, ‘tis the season to be jolly! Ho Ho Ho!! Christmas is for everyone, we told you so!